To improve the visibility of your accounting firm website you should increase the local citations of your firm. Google & Bing both search engine use this term “Local Citation”. Local citation means your firm name, address and other information is present on other local websites. Google & Bing use this local sites information to validate your provided business information, means the information which you provided is real or not.
Citations are the key elements to verify your information by Google, Yahoo and Bing search engine. So, to increase the local citation of your firm, you should follow the following points as given below:
• You should register your accounting firm with full information like Pin code or phone number which is require to proof your address valid.
• You can register your firm on Superpages.com
• You can register your firm with Yelp.com by supporting them with full information & pictures.
• You can register your firm on other local websites also like Yellow Pages and Citysearch.
• You can also register your firm with Yahoo local, Bing & Google + local. For this you have to go to http://www.getlisted.org/ and enter the all required information.
• If you register your firm with InfoUSA and Localeze than it can provide your accounting firm information on many local yellow page provider. So it’s very helpful to increase the visibility of your firm.