Do you want to explore Nature while travelling? How about travelling to natural regions and conserving the environment and the well-being of local people as well? In short, try Ecotourism! Ecotourism is a single term for travelling, conservation and maintaining the world heritage. Visiting a natural place will not only provide you mental peace but also help you in building environmental and cultural awareness.
The International Ecotourism Society is trying to unite conservation, communities and sustainable travel so that there is a close relationship between the human race and environment. There are certain Ecotourism principles that need to be followed by tourism practitioners:
• Minimize impact.
• Build environmental and cultural awareness and respect.
• Provide positive experiences for both visitors and hosts.
• Provide direct financial benefits for conservation.
• Provide financial benefits and empowerment for local people.
• Raise sensitivity to host countries’ political, environmental, and social climate.
Our planet Earth is a heaven to live in but the need is to explore the Nature and its beauty. Ecotourism has become a buzzword in the last 5 years based on its advantages and benefits. Tourists like to visit the natural places and the revenue generated in return is dedicated to the conservation of such places. This way the ecotourists feel satisfactory and important that they are contributing towards the conservation and local development.Tags: Ecotourism, environmental